"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” -Henry Ford
Our Team Building program focuses on:
- Building trust amongst the team
- By working on individual practices (yoga & meditation), team members learn to listen to their inner self and trusting themselves. Once one has built that trust in themselves, they are more open to trust others. The team members will partake in partner work through yoga, pranayama (breathwork), meditation, and martial arts to develop this trust.
- Learning how to identify strengths and how to blend them to create proficiency
- During our goal setting session, everyone will write down their own strengths, goals, and a strength for everyone in the team.
- Foster a creative group dynamic where everyone learns from one another
- With our interactive classes designed to teach one another to work together, team members will learn how to creatively think about their own personal goals and gain insight into the goals of their team members. This fosters a creative dynamic because they will understand the desires and visions that their team members are wanting to achieve.
- Encouraging positive risk-taking
- Positive risk-taking is an important skill that allows team members to be creative and innovative. It allows them to use their knowledge of strengths and apply them to high risk situations, often resulting in a positive outcome. This will be taught through the goal setting and physical practice of challenging one’s body.
- Learning how to handle conflict in a positive manner
- Team members will learn breathing techniques to calm their mind and body. They will also learn how to withstand uncomfortable situations through our physical practice and learn that nothing is permanent.
- Connection Introduction & Yoga Practice & Meditation (40-70 minutes) In our welcome we will explain to everyone the importance of working as a team and the connection component that helps us thrive not only in business, but as a community as well. Our Connection Introduction will be followed by a yoga flow and meditation, both individual and partner based.
- Goal Setting & Strength Development (20-40 minutes) To achieve a good balance in life, you must ensure that you are goal setting to cover the most important areas of your life. They must be in harmony with each other, not contradictory. Just as a wheel must be perfectly balanced to rotate smoothly, your life must be in balance as well for you to feel happy and effective. During our goal setting session, everyone will write down their own strengths, goals, and a strength for everyone in the team. This time for self-reflection will ensure that everyone discovers something to work towards.
- Team Building Exercises (50-70 minutes) During this time, team members will partake in partner and group exercises ranging from partner stretches and martial arts techniques. Team members will learn here how to resolve conflict as well as learn how to assess situations before they may happen.
- Closing (10-30 minutes) Wrapping up on all the information that was received, team members will have an opportunity to journal about what they learned through the program. Horizon Training Center will leave them with tools to continue their team building and connection processes throughout a lifetime.
For more than 125 people- please email us for a quote: email@example.com